Basin Energy Limited (ASX:BSN) is trageting unconformity-type uranium deposits which in the Athabasca Basin, one of the highest-grade uranium district globally.
Basin Energy has the exclusive right to earn controlling interests in three highly prospective uranium exploration projects strategically located in near proximity to pre-eminent high grade operating mines, significant discoveries and milling operations within the world class Athabasca basin. Situated in Saskatchewan, Canada, a globally attractive and proven mining jurisdiction, the Athabasca basin is renowned for unconformity-type uranium deposits, the largest and highest-grade uranium deposits found globally.
• Direct exposure to high grade uranium within the world class Athabasca Basin, Saskatchewan, Canada
• Walk-up exploration targets with permitting in place to commence exploration concurrently with IPO and to be drilling within 6 months
• Leveraging an extensive high-quality geological database assembled over decades
• Strategically located near world class high grade uranium discoveries, mining and processing operations
• Experienced and dedicated team with relevant uranium exploration and development track record
• Uranium is a re-emerging clean energy source, leveraged to the global low carbon economy megatrends
• Committed to sustainable resource development and minimising environmental impact
• Located in Saskatchewan, a globally attractive and proven mining jurisdiction – Ranked 2nd in Fraser Institute 2021 global mining investment attractiveness index