Strategically located in proximity to recent high grade, shallow uranium discoveries.
- 339km2 landholding located 7km southeast of the present edge of the Athabasca Basin and 10km west of highway 905
- Adjacent tenure to 92 Energy’s (ASX:92E) Gemini discovery 43m @ 0.6% U3O8 incl 6m @ 2.2% U3O8** and Baselode Energy’s (TSXV:FIND) ACKIO discovery 31.0m @ 0.9% U3O8 **
- Historical airborne and ground exploration completed between 1967 and 1980 targeting base metal mineralisation
- A central trend was identified with Cu and Mo showings surrounding Mud Lake; Mo is a key identifier for potential U3O8 mineralisation
- Several historical uranium showings occur on the property with grades as high as 0.225% U3O8 and 0.18% U3O8 .
- Recently discovered uranium mineralisation in the area display alteration patterns typical of unconformity uranium deposits, enhancing the overall uranium potential of Geikie.
- Six uranium targets have been identified along 35km of major structures outlined by coincident magnetic breaks and prospective geology offsets.
Months 1 to 9
- Geochemical and mineralogical sampling
- Property wide airborne geophysical surveys
- Magnetic and radiometrics
- Potential for electromagnetics
- Targeted ground geophysics as warranted
- Target generation, definition, and prioritization
- Diamond drilling (+1,000m)
Months 9 to 18
- Property wide prospecting and mapping
- Diamond drilling (+1,700m)
* 92Energy ASX announcement, 01/07/2022, 92 Energy intersects 41.8m of 0.5% eU3O8
** Baselode Energy TSX announcement, 06/12/2021, Baselode Reports High-Grade Uranium within 15.5 Metre Mineralized Zone at ACKIO