Strong magnetic and conductive structure interpreted as a significant unconformity-type uranium target.
- 112km2 landholding located 11km west of the Millennium Deposit in the southeast corner of the Athabasca Basin.
- Between 1979 and 2009 soil geochemistry, airborne mag, EM surveys, and ground geophysics surveys have been completed
- Centred on a magnetic basin-like feature outlined by historical airborne and ground geophysics.
- The magnetic basin is interpreted as metasedimentary basin with a graphitic conductor at its base
- A NE-SW magnetic and conductive structure crosses the centre of the basin and presents the main target for the property.
Months 1 to 9
- Historical data compilation and program planning
- Targeted Ground geophysics
- Stepwise moving loop time domain electromagnetics
- Consider resistivity
- Target generation, definition, and prioritisation
Months 9 to 18
- Diamond drilling (+2,700m)
* * IAEA Technichal document 1857, Unconformity-related uranium deposits